Scientists and Explorers Search for Chinese Bigfoot, Ask for Money


A group of scientists called the Hubei Wild Man Research Association are asking for international donations to help with the search for China’s Bigfoot, called “Yeren” (Wild Man). Get in on the hunt while you still can! [Xinhuaimage]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.